Pre K Class
Our Pre K class is where children expand their abilities and their friendships.
We encourage the children to work and play together, and guide them in their developing social skills. There are opportunities to work with language, math and science materials as well as areas for block play, pretending, small and large motor skill development and sensory play. Children may write stories and act them out.
Long term projects provide children with the chance to plan, create, problem solve, accomplish and celebrate together. Group meetings include opportunities to share, listen and plan along with books, music, experiments, games and finger plays.
Every month we will take a field trip to places such as The Museum of Flight, The Seattle Aquarium, The Issaquah Salmon Hatchery, and The Seattle Children’s Theater.
- ICP Pre K is for children who are at least 4 by August 31 of the coming school year.
- Class meets Tuesday – 12.30 pm – 3.00 pm and Wednesday and Friday – 9.30 am – 12.00 noon
- Tuition is $148 per month for the 2014-2015 school year
In our three-year-old class we work to nurture children as they separate from their parents and gain confidence. We are very aware of safety and help children grow into their own boundaries on space and behaviors in a warm, friendly and accepting environment.
We provide many opportunities for children to play alone and with others. We encourage their growing inquisitiveness, independence, and social skills. Every day the children will have open-ended experiences in art, math, science, and literature.
There are places to pretend, build, climb, dig, pour, observe and ponder. Group times include music, stories, finger plays, games and conversations.
This class ventures into the community to places such as the grocery store, library, pumpkin patch and fire station.
- ICP 3s is for children who are at least 3 by August 31 of the coming school year.
- Class meets Tuesday and Thursday – 9.30 am – 11.30 am
- Tuition is $98 per month for the 2016-2017 school year
2s Class (Toddlers)
In our two-year-old class we meet the needs of families looking for a group setting that includes some experience with paint, play dough and friends before their child turns 3 years old. This class is just right for families with a desire to grow and learn together in a setting that offers support and possibilities for social interactions. Parent and child attend class together.
- Issaquah Toddlers is for children who are at least 2 by August 31 of the coming school year.
- Class meets Monday – 9.30 am – 11.30 am
- Tuition is $711 for the 2016-2017 school year